Friday, July 01, 2011



There are just no words to describe the muscical genius of John Mayer....I think this is one of his finest works yet. I just can't understand his falling out of fashion with this song at all, although he did say it (the song) fell right back into fashion with him......Such talent!! I wish I could at least play a guitar!! Oh well, there are things I can do that he can't I'm sure!! :p

And I can't believe I've had this song in my library for 2 years and was still stuck on Daughters, Say and Neon. With this song though, the highlight for me is from 4:31 to the end...can't get enough of it!!

Anyhow, I thought I'd take baby steps back to blogging by starting off with one of my passions - Music that is - and see how it goes from here...

Keep the peace!
'moni

1 comments:

Irene said...

This song is simply beautiful... In my opinion John Mayer (and the way he's always evolving, adapting and experimenting with music) is something few other current musicians can even dream about being. He's got talent - and loads of it!

 

Copyright 2010 ♥nyemoni♥.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.